Sunday, July 24, 2011

A lil update for ya...

It's 793 degrees in NYC.  The thought of dating or rubbing up on someone makes me nauseous.  So here's an update to keep you interested.  And feel free to share this with your peeps.  The more readers I get, the more ideas I get from my readers, the more fun we can have.

The Boston Flake: Are you reading me, sir?  Or did you just pop up for kicks?  Flakey as always.

The Goth Gamer: Quite an amazing dude actually.  Who knew that would happen?  We've gone out, we've stayed in, we've laughed, we've argued.  He's a brilliant, neurotic, sexy, nerdy, funny arse-hole... just the way I like 'em (and we wonder why I'm perpetually single??)  We'll see where it goes.  The journey seems interesting and exciting.  I'll keep you posted.  Fingers crossed we continue to dig each other.

The Unconvertible Muscle: After receiving a handful of texts, I decided to let him know I wasn't into him.  His response?... "who is this?  I delete a lot."  Guess we were on the same page after all.  [wipes the sweat from her brow, knocks the dust off her shoes, smiles, moves on]


The Harvard Persistence: Another email.  This time he berated me for not working on our "friendship or anything else for that matter."  Although I am "kind of a good kisser."  Well, thank you for that.  No worries, however... despite the fact that he is "very anti-gun" he's attending a singles' event at a pistol range so he can "actually feel a gun and fire one."  Good for him.  I'm tempted to reply to him so I keep getting the fun emails...

There's a quick email to start our weeks.  I have some unexpected and unusual free time this week, so maybe I'll be able to score some fake dates for my journalistic efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment